As a SEPA transfer, a Euro payment will be significantly simpler, more transparent, more secure, faster and cheaper.
Foto: klimkin/pixabay/Public Domain
The 27 member countries of the European Union including overseas departments, the three EEA countries Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway as well as Switzerland and Monaco are currently participating in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA).
UBS Switzerland, the bank of ASPSMS, accepts SEPA payments.
To make a Euro payment to ASPSMS from outside Switzerland, clarify whether and under what conditions your financial institution supports SEPA transfers and which requirements must be met (e.g. transfer by e-banking).
The following information is required:
- Receiver: VADIAN.NET AG, Katharinengasse 10, 9000 St. Gallen, Switzerland
- IBAN: CH24 0025 4254 GL11 1446 1
- BIC: UBSWCHZH80A
- Amount in EUR: 00.00
- Message: ASPSMS Client ID: 00000
- Surname, first name, company, place of principal
- IBAN of the payer or account holder
Banks often offer a special SEPA payment fee option for SEPA payments, where the beneficiary's bank receives the full order amount but can charge its own fees for the credit. Otherwise, «Share» (SHA) applies to SEPA transfers.
The advantages of SEPA
Thanks to SEPA, you can transfer Euros to participating financial institutions in the EU, the EEA, Monaco, Switzerland and San Marino more easily, transparently, securely, quickly and inexpensively:
- Easier because information such as IBAN (International Bank Account Number) and BIC (Business Identifier Code) enable fully automated processing.
- More transparent, because the allocation of expenses is clearly regulated and the recipient receives the entire transfer amount. Some recipient banks deduct a previously communicated price for the incoming payment from their customer (the beneficiary).
- Safer because all banks apply the same test criteria.
- Faster, because payment orders delivered on time are forwarded on the same day.
- Cheaper, because a payment costs the same as a payment in Euro domestically.
|Purpose and business examples|
|SMS tools for End Users|
|SMS Blaster Winlog||free|
|Microsoft Office Outlook 2013-2016: Email to SMS||free|
|Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 Mobile Service||free|
|Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Mobile Service||free|
|SMSBLASTER web edition||free|
|SMS Blaster Windows Edition||free|
|SMS touch for iPhone and iPod touch||Shareware|
|ECO-SMS - Ökologische SMS!||Shareware|
|Cybersystems mscrmSMS||see price list for details|
|Jabber-Client Chatopus for Palm OS||small one-time payment|
|delight Software GmbH||see price list for details|
|ASPSMS Widget for Mac||free|
|SMS scripts and interfaces for developers|
|ASPSMS Dot Net Assembly on NuGet||free|
|ASPSMS JSON API (REST)||free|
|C# Microsoft ASP.NET Identity MVC (for SOAP)||free|
|Node.js interface for ASPSMS||free|
|PHP Class for ASPSMS SOAP web service||free|
|SOAP Web Service||free|
|ASPSMS SMTP Interface||free|
|VBscript Class (ASP)||free|
|PHP - Python - C# - Java||free|
|Jabber to SMS for Server Admins||free (open source)|
|SMS Blaster Visual Basic Source Code||free|
|Supported networks around the world|
Supported operators in your country: