SMSBLASTER.CH web edition:
Address book - part 4
We recommend, that you administrate big address databases in your own environment with an appropriate software. Nevertheless, SMSBLASTER.COM web edition provides a simple address book for administration of smaller or private address databases.
Are you running a club, send a SMS newsletter or another service where a subscription form is needed? SMSBLASTER.COM web edition provides the possibility to generate a HTML-code for a subscription form, that you can integrate in your web site. With this form people can register themselves directly into your addressbook.
- Log-in with your user e-mail and password.
- Click on:
Sub-menu Collect addresses
Menu Address book
- Enter the desired title of your form.
- Enter an alphanumeric sender for the confirmation SMS. (e.g. Disco)
Basically you can set an alphanumeric or a numeric originator when sending SMS.
numeric: phone number (e.g. +4179600000)
alphanumeric: max. 11 characters (e.g. ArtHouse)
It is not possible to reply to alphanumeric originators, but to numeric originators it is!
(Please note: numeric originators have to be unlocked in advance for security reasons.)
- Select the fields, which want to have you on your form.
- Select the address groups into the people can register. Important! Address groups have to be created first.
- Verify your input and click the button Next.
- On the following page, you will get a text area with the HTML-code, you or your webmaster can easily implement to your website:
- Depending on the selected options, the SMS-form will show more or less like this:
Your customers will now be able the opt-in and opt-out to your SMS-newsletter by themselves.
Please be aware while testing the form: To prevent fraud, a number, beinig used thre times within a short time, will be blocked for approx. 24 hours.
Log-in to the SMSBLASTER.COM web edition and try the described functions right now!
» SMSBLASTER.CH web edition
In the next newsletter you will learn more about the address book.