31.12.2009 11:59 PM - Network overload? Cell phone unusable?
Millions want to send their happy new year wishes at the same time. Do you remember this situation? Your cell phone is unusable? We have the solution:
With Microsoft Outlook 2007 Mobile Service SMS you can schedule Short Messages to a specific date and time? That's how it works!
In case you have not set up the Microsoft Outlook 2007 Mobile Service yet you can find a detailed instruction here.
- Open the Text Message editor.
File -> New -> Text Message
- Activate "Schedule Send" in the menu bar of the Text Message editor.
- Enter the Message Text and choose the Recipients from your Contacts or enter the number manually.
- Set the date when the message should be sent.
Advice: If many deferred jobs are planned for the same time - like at New Year's Eve - small delays may occur.
Date and Time can either be entered manually or with the pop-up calendar.
- Click Send to forward the message to the ASPSMS System where it will be buffered.
The ASPSMS System will deliver the message at the defined date and time.
Schedule short messages with:
Not only Microsoft Outlook 2007 Mobile Service is able to schedule short messages. Most applications that use ASPSMS are able to do so.