31.12.2013 11:59 PM - Network overload? Cell phone unusable?
Millions want to send their happy new year wishes at the same time. Do you remember this situation? Your cell phone is unusable? We have the solution:
If you did not yet submit your "happy new year wishes" sms as a deferred delivery time job, you can do so by following the instructions below.
How to send short messages at a specific deferred delivery time with the SMSBLASTER.COM web edition. That's how it works!
Procedure: Choose date, set time, write and check your message, complete the job.
- Log-in with your user e-mail and password.
- Click on:
Menu Send SMS
- Click the calendar icon at the paragraph Deferred delivery time. A popup window appears. Choose the delivery date.
- Set the delivery time.
Click the arrow-buttons. (Hold down the left mouse button to set hours and minutes faster.)
- Write your message and mention that the text should correspond to the planned delivery date.
Click the next-Button.
- ATTENTION! Last possibility to check delivery date, time and corresponding text.
Messages with deferred delivery time cannot be cancelled.
Write a note to the delivery if needed.
- Complete the deferred delivery job by mouse click to the
Your sms job will be sent at the planned date and time.
Advice: If many deferred jobs are planned for the same time - like at New Year's Eve - the ASPSMS system will handle messages first come first serve.