How to use ASPSMS Global
With our global two-way SMS number, people who receive an SMS from you are now
able to reply directly via SMS! With this solution any SMS sent from a mobile
phone can be forwarded to your applications.
The SMS reply is received by our servers and forwarded by e-mail or HTTP-Get directly
to your applications.
Our two-way SMS numbers enable international and operator independent SMS services, using a
single virtual mobile number: People all around the world can send SMS to these
- UK, Finnish and Swiss numbers available
- Global reach -> Coverage List
- One or more numbers exclusively for you
- No more problems with keywords
- No SIM-cards needed
- No setup fee. Just monthly -> Prices
- Very fast setup
- The Global Two-Way SMS numbers have no "reverse billing" abilities.
- The minimum contract period is 12 months.
Incoming SMS are stored in the inbox and stay at your disposal.
Copy by e-mail:
If you like an additional copy of each incoming SMS by e-mail, this can be easily configured.
Intgegration into existing software:
With the optional forward by HTTP GET request it is possible to have incoming SMS processed by your application.
Receive SMS with SMSBLASTER.COM web edition:
If a virtual Global Two-Way SMS number was used as originator, answers are received and processed by the SMSBLASTER.COM web edition.
Of course you may answer already from out of the inbox.
Characteristics of our Global Two-Way numbers:
- English, Finnish and Swiss virtual longnumbers
- Format: +447624000000, +3584570000000, +41790000000
- Fixed costs: EURO 120.00/year (minimal contract period: 1 year)
- Transactions costs
- Network coverage
- Costs to send text messages to a Global Two-Way number: depending on senders mobile plan..
Get your own and personal Global Two-Way number, now:
Order now and benefit:
Order your first Global Two-Way number
before November 30th 2013 and you get
500 ASPSMS Credits for free (value: EURO 30.00)
How it works:
- Register an ASPSMS account
- Order a Global Two-Way number
If you want a continous number block, please contact us:
- Get started!